Guardian Full Face Mask
Cost $125 per Student Pre-Registered
$115 per technician tool kit
To register for the Guardian Full Face Mask Technician Course – please download the fillable .PDF document below and send to Amie at : email@example.com
Click here to access the class registration form : Guardian Technician Registration Form
The OTS Guardian full-face mask technical/maintenance course will provide hands on training in the following areas of the Guardian FFM system:
2. Inspection of the external components.
3. Breakdown of the second stage regulator.
4. Breakdown of the mask body.
5. Parts identification.
6. Inspection and cleaning of the internal components.
8. Re-assembly of the second stage regulator.
9. Re-assembly of the mask body.
10. Adjusting the second stage regulator.
11. Testing the regulator with the Magnahelic.
12. Troubleshooting the regulator.
Tool kit includes:
• 6-in-1 Screwdriver
• Applicator with Silicone Grease
• Regulator adjustment tool/guage
• Pin wrench
• Dummy plug
• Inner clamp ring socket
• T-handle hex key, 3/32
• Snap ring pliers
• Exploded view Bench Mat
• GFFM Technician Tee-Shirt (please note size on registration)
Time requirements: Six hours of classroom instruction, excluding breaks and lunch.
Required Items: Guardian FFM (If student has no access to a mask, please advise. A training mask can be provided at no additional cost.)
Upon completion of class the student will receive OTS Service Certification – valid for three years. Please be advised, becoming a Guardian FFM Technician does not qualify you to work on the Stealth FFM / SRG-1 Regulator. In the event you would like to work on the Stealth FFM / SRG-1 Regulator, you will need to take the separate training course.
Points of contact: (800) 550-1984 John Hott, ext. 112 or Amie Litzinger, ext. 116
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com