Guardian Full Face Mask
Cost $125 per Student Pre-Registered
$115 per technician tool kit
The OTS Guardian full-face mask technical/maintenance course will provide hands on training in the following areas of the Guardian FFM system:
1. Function of the regulator and mask.
2. Inspection of the external components.
3. Breakdown of the second stage regulator.
4. Breakdown of the mask body.
5. Parts identification.
6. Inspection and cleaning of the internal components.
7. Repair and replacement of parts.
8. Re-assembly of the second stage regulator.
9. Re-assembly of the mask body.
10. Adjusting the second stage regulator.
11. Testing the regulator with the Magnahelic.
12. Troubleshooting the regulator.
Tool kit includes:
• 6-in-1 Screwdriver
• Applicator with Silicone Grease
• Regulator adjustment tool/guage
• Pin wrench
• Dummy plug
• OTS mini-wrench
• Inner clamp ring socket
• T-handle hex key, 3/32
• Snap ring pliers
• Exploded view Bench Mat
• GFFM Technician Tee-Shirt (please note size on registration)
Time requirements: Six hours of classroom instruction, excluding breaks and lunch.
Required Items: Guardian FFM (If student has no access to a mask, please advise, these materials can be provided at no additional cost.)
Upon completion of class the student will receive OTS Service Certification – valid for three years.
Points of contact: (800) 550-1984 John Hott, ext. 112 or Amie Litzinger, ext. 116
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org