OTS Stealth Full Face Mask & SRG-1 Regulator
To register for the Stealth Full Face Mask / SRG-1 Regulator Technician Course – please download the fillable .PDF document below and send to Amie at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to access the class registration form : Stealth / SRG-1 Technician Registration Form
Class : $125 per Student Pre-Registered
Tool Kits : $115 for Guardian technician tool kit, plus $30 for Stealth Supplemental Kit
Note : Both tool kits are mandatory to service the Stealth / SRG-1 Regulator. If a student already owns the Guardian Tool Kit, they are are only required to purchase the Stealth Supplemental Kit
The OTS Stealth full-face mask technical/maintenance course will provide hands on training and factory certification on the following areas of the Stealth FFM system:
2) Inspection of the external components.
3) Breakdown of the second stage regulator.
4) Breakdown of the mask body.
5) Parts identification.
6) Inspection and cleaning of the internal components.
8) Re-assembly of the second stage regulator.
9) Re-assembly of the mask body.
10) Adjusting the second stage regulator.
11) Testing the regulator with the Magnehelic.
12) Troubleshooting the regulator.
Tool kit includes:
- Exploded view bench mat*
- 6-in-1 Screwdriver
- Applicator with Silicone Grease
- OTS T-tool* (updated)
- OTS Backing/Valve wrench
- Pin wrench
- Dummy plug
- Inner clamp ring socket
- T-handle hex keys (2), 3/32 and 7/64
- Snap ring pliers
- Diaphragm retaining ring spanner wrench*
- 1/8 inch nut driver*
*Items specific to the Stealth Supplemental Kit
Time requirements: Seven hours of classroom instruction, excluding breaks and lunch.
- Stealth FFM (If student has no access to a mask, please advise. A mask can be provided for in person class at no additional cost.)
- Magnehelic, an inline adjusting tool and shut off valve are needed for final testing/adjustment by technician for servicing.
Upon completion of class the student will receive OTS Stealth FFM Service Certification – valid for three years. Please be advised, becoming a Stealth FFM / SRG-1 Regulator Technician does not qualify you to work on the Guardian FFM. In the event you would like to work on the Guardian FFM, you will need to take the separate training course.
Points of contact:
Email : email@example.com
Phone : (800) 550-1984 Ext. 112
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : (800) 550-1984 Ext. 116